Saturday, March 14, 2015

ACEN Cosplay Reveal -- Week 1

I asked my peeps on Facebook if I should do a cosplay reveal for Anime Central, like how Super Smash Bros. did one for their characters. Unfortunately, with my mouse broken, I can't post fancy schmancy photos, so we'll have to make due with what we got. Don't like? Deal. Now on with the show!


Ryou Shirogane judges your appearance

Okay, let's ignore what this picture says. This is from the 4Kids version of Tokyo Mew Mew, Mew Mew Power.

 I've been doing Ryou Shirogane since 2013. Poor dude doesn't really get much recognition because not too many in the Illinois watched Tokyo Mew Mew... or some nonsense like that. So why am I bringing him back to ACEN? Because I can. I know when people see this costume they tell me how I made their weekend for being a character from their favorite show.

Now how do I actually look in this get up? As though people haven't seen it yet.
Me as Shirogane; 2013

Brother Greg as Yosuke (left), me as Shirogane (right); photo taken by Jarvis White ACEN 2014
What can I do make this look better? Aside from a tan? I want to eventually make the zipper area white as well as the rim of the collar to match the character's design. Might need some colored paint and/or fabrics to use. Maybe my big sis can help me with that one. I'm also contemplating maybe adding a gray cat tail and ears to match his cat form, Alto.
Avast, dat ass (lol)

As of this, that concludes this week's Cosplay Reveal. Tune in next Saturday at any given time where I will display the next cosplay. Your hint? Well, let's say I'm going to make it showy. Or for the Japanese folk: hade ni kuze!

No comments:

Post a Comment